Drinking Aloe Vera - recipe
A recipe for aloe vera juice for weight loss and more? Nothing more simple than that! We present a totally brilliant, homemade recipe for aloe vera juice.
Aloe vera juice - recipe
- a handful of aloe leaves (or one large leaf)
- freshly pressed citrus juice (oranges, grapefruits or lemons)
What do I do?
1. peel the leaves from the skin, cut off their hard edges, cut the leaves into smaller pieces.
2. lift the skin and remove it with your fingers. You can also peel it with a knife, but make sure that as little flesh as possible remains on the skin. If the leaves are small, just hollow out the flesh.
3. if you have hollowed out the flesh from a large leaf, carefully cut it. If from a small one, put it in a blender right away.
Add one or two glasses of fruit juice to the whole.
Mix the whole thing together.
If the juice is too sweet or too acidic dilute it with water.
Aloe vera juice prepared in this way can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. Aloe vera juice is suitable for both drinking and external application on the skin. The preparation will be a brilliant solution for both numerous skin lesions and complete hair nutrition.
Drinking aloe vera for weight loss
Of course, aloe vera juice also supports the weight loss process. It not only accelerates metabolism, but also increases calorie burning - more: cleanses and... laxes! For this reason aloe vera juice is often used for constipation. To lose weight effectively, a two-week or monthly aloe vera tincture is enough. Drink aloe juice three times a day with a teaspoon before larger meals, and a tincture once a day before the most abundant meals during the day. A single glass of beverage should not exceed 25 grams.